Call for Papers: Cybersecurity conference “Cyberchess 2018”
CERT.LV and ISACA Latvia chapter are organizing their annual conference on cybersecurity “Cyberchess 2018” on 9 October 2018. The event is attended by more than 500 IT security experts every year.
The aim of the conference is to raise situational awareness, discuss future cyberthreats, provide a platform for information sharing and conversations as well as facilitate exchange of thoughts on how to improve security of the national and global cyberspace.
We invite you to submit presentation proposals on hands-on experience, new challenges, innovative solutions, best practice, and research findings in the field of cybersecurity.
A few examples for topics:
- Innovation opportunities in cybersecurity – defensive as well as offensive;
- Planning, building and protecting of the IT infrastructure;
- Cybersecurity management, threat assessment and mitigation, audits;
- Crisis management;
- New challenges – cryptocurrency, blockchains, cloud computing, privacy, fake news and their impact on security etc.;
- Other cybersecurity related topics.
All proposals will be reviewed by the Programme Committee. The Applicants will be notified about the Committee’s decision on acceptance via e-mail.
22 June 2018 - Abstract submission by sending it to conference2018 ;
20 July 2018 - Notification of acceptance;
3 October 2018 - Presentation (PDF or PPT ).
Official conference languages are English and Latvian. Participation is free of charge.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail conference2018